20 Questions in 10 Days
Over the course of ten days, we’ll be tweeting questions about our speakers for the Emerging Media Conference in Seattle, WA this June 19-20, 2012 —for each question we tweet, the first person to tweet back with the correct answer will win a free Essential Pass (worth $398) for the Emerging Media Conference
How can you play and win?
- Follow @EmMeCon or @Wappow on Twitter between May 14, 2012 and May 23, 2012.
- Watch for questions about our speakers, our conference topics, our company, our staff, etc. (answers to questions are easily found on our website either publicly or as a free member). There will be 2 questions at random times each day. So be ready!
- Reply with a tweet with the correct answer! If you’re the first we see to tweet back correctly, you’ll win a free Essential Conference Pass.
Everyone qualifies. From anywhere in the world. The only requirements?
Emerging Media Conference Seattle June 19-20, 2012
Dig into 1½ days of influential topics around social media, gaming, and mobile with presentations on the latest product releases from up and coming companies and some more established companies.
Some topics include:
- Augmented Reality
- Smartphones, Tablets, and eReaders
- When Zombies Take Over the World
- A World of Creators
- Technology and Education
- Virtual Inhibitions
- Machines Mergers and Me